The Wildflower way
At Wildflower, we believe that giving back to the community is simply the right thing to do.
That is why we created the Wildflower Cares Foundation. Since our founding in 1996, we have been proud to support local organizations through volunteerism, events, fundraising and giving. Each year, we support a variety of non-profits, working primarily with groups that serve poverty and hunger relief, children’s wellness, women’s empowerment, literacy & education and animal advocacy.
Request a Donation Now.
All requests must be submitted via our online forms a minimum of 30 days prior to your event. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
We are committed to giving back, and we love supporting causes that strengthen our community. That is why we offer charitable contributions in the form of gift cards to non-profit groups that focus on poverty and hunger relief, children’s wellness, women’s empowerment, literacy & education and animal advocacy.
Please fill out the donation request form if you would like to be considered for a donation from us. Only one donation per organization may be approved each year. We will be in touch within three business days with more information after we review your request.
Wildflower SCRIP Fundraising
At Wildflower, we are all about helping you do good. We are proud to support your fundraising efforts by offering Scrip, which allows non-profits to raise funds directly through gift card sales. We offer gift cards at a 10% discount for non-profits to sell at face value ($300 minimum). The difference in price goes back to your cause—it’s a win-win! We will be in touch within three business days with more information after we review your request.
Neighborhood Nights Fundraising
Neighborhood Nights is a community outreach program that allows local, approved non-profit organizations and schools to host a fundraiser at a store (airport locations excluded) and receive a donation of at least 25% of the pre-tax event dine-in and take-out sales. It is easy to request, promote and host!
More People = More $$$
We have one of the most generous donation programs around!
YOU EARN 25%
of event related purchases for your first 1-50 supporters.
YOU EARN 35%
when you bring in 51-100 supporters.
YOU EARN 50%
(seriously) for 101+ supporters!
Recipe for the most successful Neighborhood Night
- Share your customized flyer with your friends, family and supporters! Include it in an email blast.
- Insert the flyer in your organization’s newsletter.
- Post your Neighborhood Nights flyer on your social media channels. Ask for likes and shares!
- School group? Have your kids join in on the fun by calling their friends and family.
- Send calendar reminders to everyone you invited.
- Build a team of friends & family to help you spread the word. More help = greater reach!
- Please complete the online application. Sorry, no email, hard copy or phone calls.
- Neighborhood Nights pertains to schools, school clubs and other non-profit organizations.
- Requests must be received a minimum 30 days prior to the event date.
- We want you to have a great event! You agree to promote the event to the best of your ability through all channels available. See our recipe for making your Neighborhood Night a success.
- All promotion must be done ahead of the event.
- Organizations cannot setup stands, tables, or hand out flyers directly outside of the store. Organizations cannot use Wildflower social media channels to promote event. Violation may result in the cancellation of the organization’s event.
- Participants can support a fundraiser in two ways, either in-store or online.
- In-store, the participant must mention that they are there for the fundraiser at checkout and show a breadhead (employee) their fundraiser flyer.
- Online orders can be placed through the Wildflower website or app. Fundraiser participants must mention the fundraiser to a breadhead upon order pick-up for it to be counted towards the fundraiser.
- Purchasing gift cards, catering orders, alcoholic beverages and third-party delivery orders are excluded and will not count towards the event sales total.
- We will respond to all requests within three business days.
- Additional restrictions may apply.