Additional Donation Requests
The Wildflower Cares Foundation supports non-profit organizations in a variety of ways including in-kind donations, gift cards, and scrip. We appreciate the opportunity to partner with your organization to work together to positively impact and strengthen our communities.
Wildflower specifically supports programs focused on poverty and hunger relief, children’s wellness, education, women’s empowerment and animal advocacy.
In-kind, gift card & SCRIP guidelines
- Please complete the online application. Sorry, no email, hard copy or phone calls.
- Requests must be received at least 8 weeks prior to the event/donation date. Due to the volume of applications, we regret that we can’t grant every request.
- We like to spread the love. If approved, we’re only able to donate to your organization once per calendar year.
- Donation receipts must be received within three weeks following the date of any donation.
- We request to be recognized on all marketing materials.
- We generally don’t make financial contributions or buy advertising, program space, or tickets.
- We’ll respond to all requests within 5 business days.
Neighborhood Nights guidelines
For complete info check out our Neighborhood Nights page.
Wildflower Bread Company will not support organizations that discriminate against a person or a group on the basis of age, political affiliation, race, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
We appreciate your efforts to improve our community!