Raising dough for local causes
Hold a fundraiser any weeknight. We host, you promote and 25% of your group’s purchases support your cause.
Hosting is easy!
1. REQUEST a Neighborhood Night by agreeing to host and promote below.
2. PROMOTE your event with a customized flyer and recipe for success steps from Wildflower.
3. RAISE DOUGH for your organization when suppoirters show their printed or electronic flyer.
Bus your own tables for extra bread
If you bus your event tables, you keep the tips. Restrictions apply, we’ll give you the rundown.
Recipe for the most successful neighborhood night
We want you to have the most successful event possible. Check off these easy steps to earn the most $$$:
Neighborhood Nights guidelines
- Please complete the online application. Sorry, no email, hard copy or phone calls.
- Requests must be received at least 4 weeks prior to the desired event date.
- Neighborhood Nights pertains to schools, school clubs, and other non-profit organizations.
- We want you to have a great event! You agree to promote the event to the best of your ability through all channels available. See our recipe for making your Neighborhood Night a success.
- We’ll respond to all requests within 5 business days.
Wildflower Bread Company will not support organizations that discriminate against a person or a group on the basis of age, political affiliation, race, national origin, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.